Friday, March 9, 2012

Opening my eyes to what's around me and embracing my life!

I've been cleaning most of the day, throwing SO much away and it feels absolutely wonderful. I can't explain the funk I've been in the last year. The foggyness and clouds that have seemed to surround my head has lifted and I can see so much clearer. Ironically...I just started wearing my glasses again this last weekend and that's around the same time I noticed I was focusing more. So many puns there, lol. In just two days I've been able to rid our living space of about 1/4 of our stuff. Stuff we don't need. I'm about 1/3 of the way done, then the deep cleaning starts. With 2 cats and a ferret, there's so much dust in the air. Cat hair is one thing I cannot stand..and it's probably one of the things that will take the longest to rid this place of. The black mold on our bedroom windows, the scum in every corner of our shower...the hair around the sink (thanks sweetie) and the dusty *everything in our living room*... Spring cleaning has started, the sun has been out for a couple days and I feel like every part of me has woken up. I feel as if I'm living for the first time in well over a year..two years maybe. On a side note, I'm on day 5 of my raw vegan adventure. While 100% raw-vegan is my goal, I've been about 98% on a daily basis and I'm so proud of myself! I've used my dehydrator twice this week, which is a huge change for me! Hello world - what do you have in store for me today?! <3 Kara

No comments:

Post a Comment