Monday, October 25, 2010

2 months later..

It's coming up on 2 months since my last day of work (Sept 2nd) and I can honestly say I'm not exactly proud of what I've accomplished. I planned to sew all day, every day, post items on Etsy, open my website and that would be that! I've done a bit of sewing, some roller derby events, school confrences, shopped for fabric, gone to practice and taken care of some personal things on my never ending to-do list.

My alarm is set for 5am and it's do or die. I told myself from theh beginning, if I can't do it, at least I'll know I tried. But I haven't...not really. I haven't put 100% into it and given it my all.

I'm giving myself 2 weeks. If I don't see a major change in my daily habits and drive, I'm throwing in the towel and rejoining the 40 hour a week work force...

No comments:

Post a Comment