Thursday, July 22, 2010

raw dinner -

Last night Miya, her friend Lindsey and I met Sarah & Johan for dinner at the Blossoming Lotus. I've only been there once before, but it's an amazing vegan/raw food resteraunt. I never knew you could be in love with food! I had the raw taco salad for the first time and wow. Wow. Yummy! I also had the live nachos of course, I still need to try to make those at home one day!
Afterwards we went to the Hungry Tiger, apparently they have really good vegan corn dogs. Given the fact that I've now been raw now for 8 days it probably wouldn't be a good idea to fall off the wagon quite yet. It was quite a cozy atmosphere, there were couches on the back porch, and people playing board games. We played Apples to Apples, first time for me. Cute game!
~*~*~*~*~Oh my gosh! I totally have to take a minute to say how excited I am, I just found out I was eligible to register my skate name! It's been submitted! I'm so super excited, I decided to go with Nori Spekt! I feel a little more official lol~*~*~*~*~*
So THEN after the Hungry Tiger, we went over to CC Slaughters. It's a gay bar, I've never been there before. Really cool place, I can't wait to go back! I finally headed home around midnight, crawled into bed and drug myself in here at 8am this morning :)
I'm still so super excited about my name..Nori Spekt...lol :)
Boot camp tonight. 2 hours of getting my butt kicked!

No comments:

Post a Comment