Monday, March 22, 2010

Raw Food Diet?


 

I read something last night that just amazed me. A woman that was given just 2 weeks to live, on her death bed with colon cancer, was sent home with her family to die. Her daughter started feeding her a macrobiotic diet, and she fully recovered. The main reason why I wanted to go Vegan was because of the health benefits. I'm not going to stop using my favorite kinds of makeup, or tell my family and friends to stop hunting, so in trying to find a happy medium, maybe a Raw Food diet is the way to go? I just love fresh fruits and veggies, above pizza, cheeseburgers, and steak. But oh man how I love steak…and chicken lol. And SUSHI! But, trying to find a place I'm comfortable in, looks like I'm going to try this route and see where it leads.

I am just so thankful to have such an open minded man, he's willing to try anything. He went to a Vegan restaurant with me a few weeks ago, he watched a nutrition video last night with me when we went to bed and he even agreed to do yoga with me this morning before I went to work! Which…I admit we didn't do lol but we will! I have the best support I could ask for, how lucky am I?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment