Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Good morning!

Rachaell missed the bus today, seams to be a regular thing for her now. I have a meeting with my boss in couple hours and while they always go great, and I'm usually as prepared as I'd like to be I'm always stressed and scrambling to find papers just minutes before. Odwalla Mango Tango and Adderall for breakfast, always a nice combination.

My order from Overstock.com is coming today, being delivered here at work so that'll be fun. I purchased a refurbished Brother CE5000 Project Runway Edition sewing machine for the girls' to learn on and to have an extra when I want to work on projects away from home. I also have 2 sweaters and a jacket coming, all for less than $15 each J

WOOHOO! UPS just delivered them, how funny.

Alright back to work. Then to Rachaell's meds follow up at 10:30, taking an early lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment