Monday, March 15, 2010

~Fell off the wagon..time to get back on~

I think it's quite possibe that I'm the worst Vegan ever. Just a few days after a shopping trip with Rabecca and John to Food Fight over on Sandy in Portland, I consumed...wait for it..steak. It's been about a week since I threw Veganism to the wind but in my defense, it's been a rough few weeks. My brain's been much from one or both of the girls being sick, basketball practices and games, me getting sick, work, throwing a baby shower for my best friend, and now here I am. Things are slowing down and I think I can hold my head high and say I'm ready to give it another go.

Now, getting off topic, Jen's baby shower went great. Most of our friends were there, there was lots of food and the men were great sports about it being co-ed.
Baby Zoe will be here in less than a month and I'm so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment